I wanna to bake a cheesecake to celebrate this weekend. Saturday 080510 is our 9th anniversary, while Sunday 090510 is mother's day.
All the ingredients are just readily sitting in the refrigerator without prior notice. Is it the hints for my succeed? Actually, this recipe is modify by the Blueberry Cheese Cake (pastry base). Besides the flavour, the other difference is the quantity of eggs. This recipe i added one more eggs compared to the previous. The texture is more silky, while the blueberry cheese cake is more firm. Pick whichever you like to adjust :)
I was excited when i unmould it.... it's just too beautiful!!! I hold the cake to let everyone in the family to take a look, to show off. Haha!!
160g Munch's chocolate Oat Crunch, crushed
90g melted butter
500g cream cheese
130g icing sugar
75g unsalted butter
1tsp vanilla essence
1 tbls lemon juice
3-4 tbls nutella spread
Whipping cream & chocolate rice
Methods for Cheese Batter:
1.Whisk ream cheese, butter, and sugar with medium speed until creamy and silky. Add in eggs one by one to combine well. Then, add in vanilla essence and lemon juice to stir well.
2. Divide the cheese batter into 3 portion. Pour the 1st portion of cream cheese batter onto the biscuit crust. Spread evenly with spatula.
3. Add nutella spread to the 2nd portion, stir well with spoon until all combined. Pour slowly and gently on the cheese batter to form the layer. Spread evenly. Now, pour the last layer of cream cheese on top, again slowly and gently. Spread evenly.
3. Steam-bake 35min, 150C. (Put your cheesecake at the lower part of the oven to avoid breaking at the top.)
4. Rest the cheese cake in the oven for 1 hour. Leave cool and refrigerate for at least 8 hours.
5. Before serving, spread some whipping cream and sprinkle with chocolate rice.