I have longed for trying to make my own Tiramisu. Finally, i got all the ingredients to start.
This is no fuss, super fast and easy. Just put in the fridge for 4 hours, it's firm and easy to cut and serve.
I don't really satisfy with this first attempt. I found the finger biscuits are not soggy enough, and it doesn't give me the taste of coffee. I think the main problem lays with the method i used. In order not to have a over-dip biscuits to become very soft, I "BRUSH" the coffee on the finger biscuits. I think that's why it didn't absorb well. The better way is to "DIP" half the finger biscuits into the coffee. *Important note*
250g cream cheese
250ml whipping cream
50g icing sugar
2 tbs 3-in-1coffee
1/3 cup boiling water
unsweetend cocoa powder
1. Beat egg yolks and cream cheese until well combined.
2. Beat egg white and sugar until peak form.
3. Beat whipping cream until stiff.
4.Stir together the above three mixture to become Tiramusi CreamCheese.
1. Boil 1/3 cup water, and stir in 2 tbs of 3-in-1 coffee to dissolve.
1. Prepare a clear glass dish or bowl.
2. Dip finger biscuits into coffee mixture, and assembly in the bowl.
3. Spread the Tiramisu CreamCheese on top of the biscuits.
4. Dip finger biscuits into coffee micture, and assembly on top of the creamcheese. Slightly press.
5. Spread the remaining creamcheese on top. Sprinkle with unsweented cocoa powder.
6. Refrigerate for at least 4 hours.