Oh no, I m addicted!! Excuse me to post recipes with CheeSE.. cHEEse... and ChEeSe!!
I like the white sauce, but found it too watery. Guess i may add in some grated cheese while cooking the sauce to make it more sticky??!!
(A)180g macaroni, cooked
50ml hot water
250ml fresh milk
1 cube chicken essence (I used Maggie Brand)
(C)2 medium size sausage, sliced (I used AYAMAS sausage with cheese)
1 tbls chopped garlic
(D)4 slices of cheddar cheese
Prepare white sauce:
1. Dissolve flour and chicken essence in hot water. In a sauce pan, heat the butter, and pour in the above hot water. Cook for 2 mins.
2. Add in fresh milk and continue cooking and stirring until boil and become sticky, for around 3mins. Off the gas, and set aside.
To fry the sausage:
1. Put a little oil in the sauce pan, cook the garlic and sausage.
1. In a baking tray, line the cooked macaroni at the bottom.
2. Assembly the sausage on top of the macaroni.
3. Pour half of the white sauce.
4. Put the slices of cheddar cheese on top. Then pour the remaining white sauce of top.