I love cheesecake, yes! I prefer RICH CHEESECAKE!
If you like chocolate & cheese, you will definately love this recipe a lot!
When you are enjoying the richness of the cheesecake, you will be delighted you are having some bites of chocolate ChunKs as well.... not small chocolate chips, but big chocolate chunks, Haha!!
(I don't chop it into small piece, but leave it to a piece... ) At the time i treat my tastebud nicely, i am sinsul to my Belly, Oh!!...
(The original recipe used Oreo, but there's no stock in my kitchen. So, i replace with)
150g marie biscuits + 6 tbls cocoa powder
120g melted butter
500g cream cheese
8 tbls sugar
150g whip cream
1 bar baking chocolate, chopped into chunk
1.Crush biscuits then add in cocoa powder, mix well.
2. Pour in melted butter and mix with biscuits. Press hard into baking pan by using back of spoon to form base.
1. Beat cream cheese until soft and creamy. Add in sugar and continue beating.
2. Add in eggs one by one, after each has fully dissolve into batter.
3. Stir in whip cream, gently.
4. Stir in chocolate chunk into the batter, softly.
5. Pour the batter on top of biscuits base.
6. Bake 160C for 45 mins. Leave it in the oven for another 1/2 hour.
7. Leave cool and refrigerate overnight.