This muffin contains cocoa powder, chocolate chips and chocolate rice --- that's why it is called Triple Chocolate Muffins!
I highly recommend this recipe for the readers. The texture inside is soft, not so much flavour of flour. The chocolate chips add the bonus to the muffin, VERY NICE SMELL and YUMMY!!The following recipe can only makes 7 muffins. It is NOT ENOUGH for us...... double the recipe to satisfy your craving for ChOcOlate!!!
My kitchen is full of the aroma of chocolate for the whole night........ :)
Recipes from 星厨房
80g brown sugar ( i reduced to 50g)
130g self-rising flour
20g cocoa powder
1 tsp baking powder
1/4 cup of chocolate rice
some chocolate chips
1. Whisk butter and sugar until creamy. Add in eggs, one-by-one, after each has fully combine with the butter.
2. Pour in 1/2 the sieved flour + cocoa powder + baking powder. Continue beating.
3. Pour in the milk, then follow by the other 1/2 of sieved flour + cocoa powder + baking powder. Stir until well combine, then stir in the chocolate rice.
4. Pour into muffin cups and sprinkle some chocolate chips on top.
5. Bake 160C for 25mins. Leave cool.