Famous Amos' cookies?? Anyone can resist this? The aroma of the cookies just bring your feet to their baking counter, isn't it? Yes, the secret is Here.....
I personally find that the texture is just right, but the taste is slightly different from Famous Amos. It just lack of something......
You may try to find out..... :)
110 caster sugar
30g brown sugar
1/2 tsp baking soda
30g cocoa powder
1 tsp vanilla essence
50g chocolate chips
1. Sieve the flour, baking soda, and cocoa powder.
2. Add in chocolate chips and chopped walnuts, set aside.
3. Beat butter and caster sugar and brown sugar till creamy. Add in vanilla essence and stir well.
4. Add in egg, continue beating until well combined.
5. Pour in the flour +nut mixture. Stir until well combined and it will be lumpy.
6. Shape it according to your liking.
7. Bake 160C for 20mins.