My CNY home-made cookies series has started. First cookies baked and uploaded in Year 2010, is one of my favorite ---- cookies with CHEESE!! I am glad that it's nicely smell and cheesy taste. Those who love cheese like me, should try this!
Few weeks ago, i have been searching internet for cheese cookies. At last, i found two. One uses parmesan cheese and the other use cheddar cheese. One mix with eggs while another without eggs. I just mix and match there and here comes my first cookies of the year!! Haahaa....
120g soft butter
60g icing sugar
240g superfine flour
1/2 tsp baking powder
100g grated cheddar cheese
25g grated cheddar cheese (to spinkle on top of cookies)
1. Mix butter and icing sugar until pale and creamy.
2. Add in egg, continue beating until well-mix.
3. Add in 100g grated cheddar cheese, continue beating.
4. Slowly stir in flour with baking powder with spoon, until it form into dough.
5. If you find it too sticky, chill in fridge for 1/2 hour.
6. Roll the dough flat, and make your own shape of cookies.
7. Bake 170 for 18mins.