Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Melting Moments




























My 2nd batch of CNY cookies this year......

Oh My God! These cookies just melt in the tongue the very first seconds i put into my mouth! Believe me, I never exaggerate. Just be glad and proud of this recipe shared by Hsling. I am so blessed and lucky to have met this wonderful recipe. LOL
You will never know the taste UNLESS U TRY IT!!!

Super easy and very simple ingredients...... u just GOT IT!

Recipes by Hsling德式酥饼
Ingredients:
250g SCS butter (choose good quality of butter)
80g icing sugar
250g potato flour
160g superfine flour

Methods:
1. Whisk butter and icing sugar until creamy.
2. Sieve the the mixture of flour and add to the butter mixture. Stir until dough form.
3. Scoop the dough with a teaspoon, roll on the palm into balls. Place on the baking tray with parchment paper. Use back of fork to press slowly for the design.
4. Bake 150C for 20mins. Don't bake until golden or brown.

No comments:

Post a Comment