Thursday, November 19, 2009

Horlicks Doggie
















For my boy's sake, i bake again this tedious doggie cookies. See how noble i am, haha! He brought the cute doggies to kindergarten to celebrate children's day this morning. :)

Surprisingly, this time is much more faster and easier than last time. Maybe it's the magic of CO-OPERATION!!! waahaha... I made an exception last night, to let my kids "hands-on" to produce all the cute doggies.

I would like to share with you a secret! Shhh....
Now then i know, Milo妈咪和Horlicks妈咪生出来的狗狗,真的是有差别的!!!
Horlicks doggies just taste so..so, somemore very sticky to teeth.
Milo doggies are so chocolatey.... too nice to resist!!!

For recipe, please refer my last baked Doggy Milo Cookies. I just substitute the milo to horlicks (with same amt)

No comments:

Post a Comment