I am hunger for the Lemon Butter Cake for some while since this recipe scored excellent remarks from Net-pals. I bought the Golden churn Butter a week ago while shopping, thinking of buying the lemons later on at the grocery shop. I was so unlucky that the lemons turn out all rotten at the grocery shop yesterday. Nothing can be done to console my disappointment.
To satisfy my baking needs, i insisted to try the recipe. But, Ching has reminded that it tastes different without the lemon juicen and zests. So, i try the same recipe but modify it to be the Marble Butter Cake.
The results turn out excellent!!! Not too buttery, but fluffy and soft. I will try the original recipe with the lemon soon.....
2 large eggs
175g self-raising flour
1. Beat the butter with the sugar until fluffy.
2. Add in the eggs one by one, mixing well.
3. Fold in the flour and milk, combine well.
4. Divide the batter into two. Fold in milo into one of the batter, and mix well.
5. Althernately pour into the cake pan with original batter and milo batter.
6. Bake in pre-heated oven at 160C for 60mins.