I would like to compare my previous bakes of Cream Cheese Brownie & Marble Cheese Brownie to this recipe.
From the previous bakes, the texture is more on cake so no need to keep in the fridge. More on chociolate taste with mild cheese favour.
When Cream Cheese falling in love with Brownie, this is a chilled cheese cake "lying on" the brownie. Need to be refrigerated. Rich cheese taste, a real cheese cake!
Recipe from Pynn :芝士布朗尼
100g Dark Chocolate
90g super fine flour
10g cocoa powder
1/4 tsp baking powder
250g Cream Cheese
150g Whipping Cream (original recipe require dairy, but i used non-dairy)
10g corn flour
Spare two spoonful of cheese batter mix with some cocoa powder (I add in some non-dairy whipping cream as well)
1. Double boil the cooking chocolate until melt.
2. Beat butter and sugar until creamy and pale.
3. Add in the beated eggs (Drizzle bits by bits and mix well, continue)
4.Add in milk and mix well.
5. Add in the melted chocolate batter, stir well.
6. Add in the sifted flour, baking powder, and cocoa powder. Stir until well mix.
7. Pour the brownie batter into a 7" round pan.
8. Whisk cream cheese with sugar until well mix. Add in eggs.
9. Add in whipping cream, stir well.
10. Add in the corn flour, stir well.
11. Pour the cheese batter on top of the brownie batter.
12. Decorate with the chocolate drizzing as disire.
13. Steam Bake 160C for 1hour. Leave cool and keep in the fridge for overnight.