I love this brownie, soft and moist, but not hard. It's also rich but not greasy. The cheese filling is warm, and it tastes different from frige-cool cheese cake.
Do not overbaked, to avoid the brownie to become hard. Right timing is just perfect for soft and moist texture!
Try this recipe and enjoy your baking...
180 gm. Butter - melted
180 gm. brown sugar
1 tsp. vanilla essence
120 gm. self-raising flour
70 gm. cocoa powder
250 gm. cream cheese
45 gm. butter
60gm. icing sugar
Some chocolate chips to sprinkle on top
(1) Mix melted butter and brown sugar until dissolved. Beat again until creamy like caramel.
(2) Add in eggs, one at at ime, mixing well after each addition. Stir in vanilla essence.
(3) Gently fold in flour and cocoa powder and stir till smooth.
(4) For cheese filling: beat cream cheese, butter and icing sugar until well combined. Add in egg, beating well.
(5) Pour half of brownie batter into loaf pan, then pour in cheese filling. Then pour the balance brownie batter on top of cheese filling. Sprinkle top with chocolate chips.
(6) Bake in preheated oven 160C for 35 min.s or until cooked.