4 egg white
50g fine sugar
4 egg yolk
30g fine sugar
50ml corn oil
100g superfine flour
1/2 tsp baking powder
12pcs Oreo biscuits (break into small pcs)
1. Beat egg yolk and sugar until sugar dissolved.
2. Add in corn oil little by little, continue stiring.
3. Add in milk and stir well.
4. Pour the flour and baking powder slowly into the egg yolk mixture. Mix well.
5. Beat egg white until bubble, add in the sugar by 3 times. Beat until peak foam.
6. Mix the egg yolk mixture into egg white mixture by 3 times. Slowly add in the crushed Oreo biscuits.
7. Bake 160C for 30mins.
8. Overturn the chiffon to let it cool down completely for around 2 hour, before taking the chiffon out from the mould.