However, i have to surrender to this recipe.
One spoonful only~~ i close my eye!
Wow~It's CHEESE cake!!
Recipe adapted from e起打开幸福滋味 . Don't be surprise to see the difference.
Yes, i over-turn the WHITE into BLACK one, hehe!! I belive the original recipe is wonderful too. I will Try out!!
180g Chipsmore (double-chocolate), finely crushed
90g melted butter
500g Cream Cheese
50g fine sugar
200ml dairy whipping cream
150g baking chocolate, melted
2 tbs cocoa powder
1 1/2 tbs gelatin powder
100ml milk (I use HL)
90g Chipsmore (double-chocolate) crushed, not too fine
1. Mix melted butter with finely crushed chipsmore cookies. Press into a 8" Square pan with aluminium foil. Keep inside refrigerator.
2. Beat cream cheese, sugar until creamy. Add in whipping cream and stir well.
3. Add in melted chocolate and cocoa powder. Mix until all ingredients are well combined.
4. Double-boil gelatin powder with milk. Then Add into cheese batter. Stir well.
5. Pour the cheese batter onto the prepare chipsmore base. Refrigerate overnight (I refrigerate 24 hours to make it more firm before cutting).
6. Sprinkle the chipsmore cookies as topping