Friday, April 17, 2009

Macaroni Salad








I had extra chicken breast steamed last night during dinner. I suddenly thought of this salad which my senior manager, TESS, who treated us last time when i worked in S'pore. I like the taste of cheese+cream. I prepared this salad when i reached home last night, and plan to have it for lunch today!

Ingredients:
1/2 Chicken breast (steam, then use fork to strip off the meat)
2 slices of Cheese (cut into strips)
1/2 box Raisin
Cooked macaroni

** MIX THE ABOVE IN A BOWL

Sauce:
2 tbsp condensed milk (to suit your preference of sweetness)
4 tbsp Mayonnaise (Kraft is the best, thicker n creamier)

** STIR WELL, AND POUR INTO THE ABOVE MACARONI.

** REFEGERATE FOR FEW HOURS. IF YOU LIKE IT MORE CHEESY, ADD SOMEMORE CHEESE STRIPS ON TOP WHEN SERVING.


No comments:

Post a Comment