It just tastes like eating pizza at Pizza Hut. I had tried many fillings before, like sausage, pineapple... but i love this filling the most!! Cooked tomato paste with onion and garlic enriched the "The taste of Italian". Green & Red peppers are just "bonus" to the taste!!
120g plain flour
1/2 cup warm water
1. Mix yeast in warm water, stir till dissolved.
2. Pour into plain flour and knead well. Rest for 30mins.
1. Cook tomato paste with garlic & onion until fragrance.
2. Spread the cooked tomato paste on top of the pizza crust.
3. Follow by sliced ham, sweet corns, green & red pepper (thinly sliced).
4. Lastly sprinkle mozzarella cheese on top.
5. Bake for 35mins.