60g icing sugar
1 egg yolk
200g plain flour
1. Cream the butter and icing sugar until light. Add in egg yolk until well mix.
2. Pour in the plain flour and stir until well combine.
3. Rest the dough for 20 mins.
80g castor sugar
80g plain flour
100g almond ground
200g blueberry pie filling
1.Cream butter and castor sugar until well mix. Add in eggs, one by one , until well combine.
2.Stir in the shifted plain flour and almond ground.
1. Roll the dough into a 9" round pan.
2. Use folk to prick some holes.
3. Spread the blueberry filling onto it, evenly.
4. Pour the batter on top of the blueberry filling.
5. Sprikle some almond flakes to cover the top. Use back of the spoon to slightly press the flakes to stick on the batter.
6. Bake 180C for 50 mins.