Wednesday, April 15, 2009
It's a pity that i didn't fill up the cup, or else it will look nicer :OAnd, it didn't "rise" well like the last muffin (Chocolate Chips Muffins) that i baked. Is the problem lies with the superfine flour?? Or i had stir the batter for too long??
Anyway, i love everythings that goes with CHEESE!! :p
Recipes from Eupho Cafe
200g Superfine flour 1tbsp baking powder 2 eggs 100g castor sugar 120ml milk 100b butter 250 cream cheese
1. Beat the cream cheese until creamy. Add in soften butter, and beat until well mix
2. Add in sugar, continue beating until sugar dissolve.
3. Add in eggs, one by one
4. Pour in milk and stir well.
5. Stir in the superfine flour, together with the baking powder.
6. Pour the batter into muffin cups.
7. Bake 180C for 25 mins.