Thursday, May 21, 2009
Cheddar Cheese Cake
Most people baked cheesecake with cream cheese. But guess what?? This is CHEDDAR CHEESE CAKE!! Yes, no doubts! It's the cheese that we eat with our bread for breakfast.
I am very curious how will this recipe turn out? Well, you can see from the photo. The grated cheese on top of the cake has the savory taste of cheddar cheese. This accompany with the soft and moist, rich buttery cake.
200g Fine Granulated Sugar
100g Cheddar Cheese, Grated
280g Flour, Sieved
1 Teaspoon Baking Powder
50g Cheddar Cheese, Grated (for topping)
1. Whisk the butter and sugar till creamy and pale.
2. Add in eggs one by one after each has well combine.
3. Then, add in the 100g grated Cheddar Cheese.
4. Follow by the milk, continue stirring.
5. Pour in the shifted flour and baking powder. Use spatula to stir by one direction ONLY.
6. Sprinkle the 50g grated Cheddar Cheese on top for more fragrance and nicely presentation.
7. Bake at 180C for 45 mins8. Best to serve warm