Soft cookies with sweet strawberry jam topping. I Love it!
I am thinking of a recipe to get rid of my Strawberry Jam. And i saw this in Newspaper. How coincidence!! Simple way and very easy.
100g almond ground
2 egg yolks
1. Cream butter and sugar until combined.
2. Add in egg yolks, continue beating until well combine.
3. Fold in the sifted flour and almond ground to form a dough.
4. Refrigerate the dough for 20mins.
5. Divide the dough to 30 small balls. Slightly press with your thumb on top.
6. Bake at 180C for 15 mins.
7. Take out the cookies from the oven and use a small spoon to fill in some strawberry jam into the small hole.
8. Bake for another 5mins.