This Peach Cheese Cake has added yogurt into its fillings. It's different from other cheese cake which use whipping cream instead. As the amount of yogurt is more than cream cheese used in this recipe, it has stronger yogurt flavour. I used 300ml peach yogurt, and 500g can peach. Can you imagine how PEACHY my cheesecake is???
Recipe from Small Small Baker
120g digestive biscuits
70g butter, melted
250g cream cheese, softened
60g caster sugar
400g canned peach slices (leave some for topping)
200g peach yogurt
1. Crush biscuits in a food processor or with the end of a rolling pin.
2. Add melted butter and stir well to combine.
3. Press into the base of a 9 inch springform cake tin.
1. Beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth.
2. Add egg and mix well.
3. Chop half of the peaches into small pieces and fold into cream cheese mixture together with the yogurt.
4. Pour into chilled base and bake at 180C for 25 minutes or until firm. Allow to cool in oven with door slightly ajar. Refrigerate when completely cool.
5. Top with peach slices and serve.