Thursday, June 4, 2009

Chocolate Cake w Creamy Banana









Initially i am not intended to post this on my blog. :(
I baked a hard chocolate cake by the stupid oven. (the old-fashion round type, which can't set the tempreture and timing)

Wrong jugdement story:

When i was just to put in the cake to bake, in my Europa Built-in oven, i suddenly changed my mind. In order to save the higher electricity, i chose to bake in the stupid round oven. And, the tempreture kept going up until 300C. I off the switch, let it cool for a while, then on the switch again. It baked..... and went up to 300C again, then i switch off. For the third time, i on the switch again. Now, you can imagine the cake was being baked in a VOLCANO OVEN!!!

I am thinking, is the oven stupid... or me??!!! I am not going to use it ANYMORE!!

So,... the hard chocolate cake was coming out by very much disappointment..... OverCookeD!
I still insist on preparing the banana and whipping cream... yet the taste come out quite satisfactory. If this is a soft chocolate cake, it will be FAnTastiC....!!

I decided to post it now, because i want to share this creativeness and creamy taste of the filling.
I am sorry i had forgotten where/ which blogger i came across the idea from.
You may try your own chocolate cake recipe, and use this filling for a DiFFerenT taste of Chocolate Cake!

Recipes for filling:

You need to prepare:
2 ripe bananas, sliced abt 1cm
150ml non-dairy cream, whipped

You need to do:
1. Cut the cooled chocolate cake into 2 layers.
2. Spread 1/2 of the whipped cream on the bottom layer. Assembly the banana evenly. Continue to spread the remaining whipped cream on top of the banana. Cover with the top layer of chocolate cake.
3. Refrigerate few hours before serving.

No comments:

Post a Comment