Thursday, February 4, 2010

Peanut Cookies







Everyone seems to be PEANUT fans. Peanut butter spread, toasted peanut snack..... are always my hubby and kids favourite. However, PEANUT is definately not my cup of tea. Well, you must be wondering, why i still bake this PEANUT cookies, rite? I have a secret behind the story, hehehe!!!

**When others are enjoying their peanuts....... nobody is going to fight with me for my favourite almond chocolate cookies, melting moments, pineapple tarts.......hahaha!! (see how evil i am)**

Recipes from Agnes Chang

300g peanut ground
300g flour
180g icing sugar
250ml peanut oil

Methods:
1. Mix all the dry ingredients in a bowl.
2. Slowly add in the peanut oil. Mix well to form dough.
3. Divide into small cube and roll to form balls. Press a peanut on top for decotation. Brush egg yolk on top.
4. Bake 150 for 15 mins.

No comments:

Post a Comment