Monday, July 12, 2010

Bowtie Pasta Bolognese



I always love western food more than chinese cruisine.

When i was shopping at the Pacific, i saw this Maggie Instant Bolognese mix. I grabbed one packet only for trial. I have macaroni and bowtie at home. Macaroni with Bolognese seems not matching to me. I like to eat fried macaroni with black sauce, or cheesy-baked macaroni. I think bowtie will love Bolognese at first taste.

I never think that this little Maggie packet powder tastes very much more delicious than all other brands of tin / jar instant pasta sauce!!! U never taste, U never know... ...

Although this small packet is cooked for 2 servings, my kids and i all share among ourselve happily and enjoying very much!!!


Prepare:
2 bowls of boiled/ cooked bowtie
some garlic and onion
mince meat (i used pork)
grated carrot
tin mushroon (sliced)
2 slices of Cheddar Cheese (tear into small pieces)
some parmesan cheese powder

Methods:
1. Fry garlic and onion until frangrance.

2. Fry mince meat.carrot and mushroon until the meat turns colour.

3. In another bowl, mix the Maggic Bolognese powder with 300ml water. Stir well.

4. Pour (3.) into the meat, continue to cook until boiled.

5. Add in the small pieces of Cheddar Cheese. Stir well until dissolved.

6. Close the lid and continue stimming for another 2-3 mins.

7. Pour the hot and mouth-watering bolognese sauce on the bowtie. Sprinkle with as much as parmesan cheese powder as you prefer.

3 comments:

  1. 真得那么美味哦
    那么我要去败回来
    然后煮给孩子吃吃哦

    ReplyDelete
  2. u mean i pack Maggie Instant Bolognese mix just for 2 bowl bowtie ??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pynn, sorry for the late reply. My Pc went to hospital for the past 2 days....

    1 packet can serve 2 - 3 bowls, depends on your appettite lar, haha! I like much much sauce, so i only prepare 2 bowls! U must try this, my kids love it so much!!

    ReplyDelete