Monday, March 29, 2010

Coco Chiffon




I am temporary addicted to baking chiffon. Just curious and glad to see the egg white to form bubble after whisking, and continue turning silky creamy! I really enjoying the process... ...

From the pandan chiffon posted few days ago, i was not really satisfy with the "height". I think a success chiffon should "rise higer". Since i love the soft like cotton texture so much that i wanted to give it a second trial.

So..... here comes my coco chiffon!! Yeah......

(I did some admendment from the previousPandan Chiffon recipe)

Ingredient A:
5 egg yolk
70g sugar
4 tbls corn oil (i use spoon that we drink soup)
10 tbls Dutch Lady chocolate milk (i use spoon that we drink soup)
few drop vanilla essence
Ingredient B:
120g self-rising flour
30g cocoa powder

Ingredient C:
5 egg white
1/2 tsp cream of tartar
30g sugar

No comments:

Post a Comment